New Barrel setup.

Her spørger du hvis du har problemer eller spørgsmål til det mekaniske på knallerter
Besvar
Brugeravatar
chas
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

New Barrel setup.

Indlæg af chas »

Good morning Gentlemen.

I have spoken with Morten and thought it would be better if i posted this question here as he doesn't have the information i need, but he did say that someone on here has tried this product.

Ok, we have discovered that the company Team Almere in Holland, is marketing an upgraded barrel setup for the FS1. It is the Nicasil barrel, manufactured by Competition Engineering and it's a version similar to the Athena kits, but much cheaper. We were wondering if anyone on this site has any experience with these?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.
Yamaha FS1e 1973 Candy Gold.....................................On the road!
Yamaha FS1e 1977 Baja Brown ........Now my Special, in Purple!
Piaggio NRG Extreme.....plastic thing, but On the road! It maybe plastic, but it's 100% better than a Motorhispania!
Motorhispania RX50...............On the road! Totally useless ped ever made!! It's gone! It's Gone! Yipee yahoo It's gone!!!

Also,
I am just an ignorant englishman, and i can not read,write or speak Danish!!! Sorry

Still trying to master English!!!
Brugeravatar
allspeed
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Re: New Barrel setup.

Indlæg af allspeed »

I am English,sorry no Danish and apologies in advance for muddled Google translations.

Fs1 1991 Bloooooooo
Ap50 Special 1977
Ts50er 1980
Ts50er 1981
Ts50er 1982
Ts50er21 1985
Yamaha Aerox 50 2003
Brugeravatar
chas
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Indlæg af chas »

Gentleman.
May I introduce you to Allspeed aka Ted.
One of the unsung heros of the FS1 movement in the UK.

I am sure you will make him as welcome to this forum, as you have made me.
Piaggio NRG Extreme.....plastic thing, but On the road! It maybe plastic, but it's 100% better than a Motorhispania!
Motorhispania RX50...............On the road! Totally useless ped ever made!! It's gone! It's Gone! Yipee yahoo It's gone!!!

Also,
I am just an ignorant englishman, and i can not read,write or speak Danish!!! Sorry

Brugeravatar
chas
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Indlæg af chas »

Just out of interest, what is the benefit of the single piston ring against the 2 piston rings?

Also,

Brugeravatar
nielsfup
Kontakt:

Indlæg af nielsfup »

Hi
Yes that is a good question.
To my knowledge’s the friction is lower with only one ring and will allow the engine to pick up some more revolutions.
However i tried ones but went back to 2 rings. Top speed was maybe a little higher but the torque at low speed was not up to my expatiations

Bedst regards

Niels
// Niels
FS1-DX-78 5Gear MC
FS1-SS -75 under opbygning
Honda Melody Mini ( stjålet )
Suzuki FZ-50

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull (W.C. Fields)

Kvalitets reservedele fås på http://shop.yamahafs1.dk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tændings indstillings boks kan ses her viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Besvar

Tilbage til "Mekaniske problemer & spørgsmål"